Creation and use of Accounts are subject to the following terms and conditions:
A NOAEL-project's user shall not:
- You may establish an Account only if: you are a "natural person" and an adult in your country of residence (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, partnerships and other legal or business entities may establish an Account, but detailed infomations of the person in charge of using NOAEL-project's database have to be provided).
- When creating or updating an Account, you are required to provide NOAEL-project with accurate and up to date personal information such as your name, mobile number and email address. All these informations will not be visible by anyone and will be stored privately.
- In the future, an authentication key generated by NOAEL-project may be required in order to login. The authentication code will be sent by push notification on smartphones or by sms (for that reason, a mobile number is required during the account creation process).
- In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify NOAEL-project support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You acknowledge that NOAEL-project is not required to refund amounts paid for the use of the service for any reason.
- NOAEL-project collects toxicological info about cosmetic ingredients from peer-reviewed journals and toxicological databases. All the conclusions are well documented and NOAEL-project has no legal responsability, nor for using reported NOAELs in safety assessment sheets, nor for any possible use third parties may make of them.
- We can ask you to allow us to use your the logo of the company you are working for to highlight your partecipation in the NOAEL-project
- send other persons personal username and password to login the website
make commercial use of NOAEL-project's toxicological sheets
- let other people get access to NOAEL- in a way that is unfair or unreasonable