Are you an international student?

Students from abroad

There are two different types of foreign students, depending on their country of residence:

  • EU and EU-levelled students
  • non-EU students living abroad

The main difference between EU/EU-levelled students and non-EU ones living abroad concerns the need for pre-enrolment with all entry visa procedures clearance that non-EU students must follow. 

Moreover, EU and EU-levelled future students are not required to sit for the Italian language test and should enrol at the Student Administration Office (Segreteria Studenti) of the School of choice, whereas non-EU students enrol via the Foreign Students Desk

International Students Prato

Information for Incoming Erasmus students


Handbook for students at the University of Florence (pdf)

Erasmus PIN Prato


If you discover the services of Prato's Campus for the students, click on the buttons below 


PIN S.c.r.l. - Educational and Scientific Services for the University of Florence
Prato Campus of University of Florence
Piazza Giovanni Ciardi, 25 - 59100 Prato (PO) - Italy

Phone. +39 0574 602500 - E-mail: - PEC:
Cap.Soc. € 707.339,00 i.v. - Reg.Impr. Prato n.01633710973 - VAT: 01633710973

© PIN Scrl - Servizi didattici e scientifici per l'Università di Firenze

This web site uses cookies to improve the browsing experience of users and to collect information on the use of the web site. We use technical cookies and third parts cookies. You can know the details by consulting our cookie policy here. The site does not work properly if you do not unlock first cookies. To unlock them click on the button!